Friday, January 27, 2012

Go Team!

By Team I mean Josh and I! You see, he went on a huge grocery trip on Tuesday, which is of course what all normal functioning adults do, but with out kitchen under construction, our trips to the grocery store have become infrequent and uncommon. When I came home from school the other day, the fridge was stocked with good stuff, and sitting there on the shelf was...Brussels sprouts. I have only tried brussels sprouts once in the last like... 27 years, and it was because he made me. We were at a restaurant, and I actually liked them, so instead of gagging at the sight of them, I decided I would give them another shot (while I liked them the first time, I still wasn't entirely convinced). This is what I ended up making, and honestly it was delicious. And easy.


Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Oven. Bam. 
So like I said, go team.



1 comment:

  1. Good for you and Josh, you guys have inspired me to buy some brussel sprouts and roast them! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete